Educational Institution members are New Jersey educational institutions providing associate, baccalaureate, graduate, and other health education course work.
Tier One: New Jersey-based institutions offering graduate programs required to become a doctor of medicine (M.D.) or a doctor of osteopathic medicine (D.O.).
Tier Two: Other institutions offering nursing, allied health, public health education and public administration programs that provide vocational/technical, diploma, associate, baccalaureate, graduate, or post graduate degree or certificate courses.
(Benefits extend to all components of the educational institution; select benefits apply to those employees identified by the educational institution member.)
- Eligible for appointment to the NJHA Board of Trustees’ standing committees, ad hoc task forces and special councils and committees (Tier One Only)
- Designated NJHA staff member to serve as executive liaison (Tier One Only)
- Consideration to serve as faculty or sponsor of appropriate NJHA educational programs and seminars (Tier One Only)
- Eligibility for participation in member forums and constituency groups (*)
- Invitation to NJHA Annual Meeting
Educational and Informational Resources*
- Access to NJHA staff for lectures and presentations
- Ongoing communications including NJHA NewsLink Today and select special interest publications
- Access to select data
- Member discount on continuing education programs
- Access to the NJHA on-line Member Directory
- Eligible to participate in NJHA Healthcare Business Solutions programs
- Eligible for promotional discounts on NJHA Conference and Event Center meeting rooms
*Select access to NJHA resources and publications as determined by NJHA.
For further information, contact the Member Services Department at: (609) 275-4051 or email@example.com.