For freestanding, non-hospital healthcare provider organizations ie: long term care, home health, rehabilitation or assisted living. NJHA membership offers countless advantages including access to continuing education, information and data regarding issues affecting non-acute providers.
(Member benefits extend to all designated Member Employees)
Representation and Participation
- Eligibility for appointment to Board of Trustees' standing committees, ad hoc task forces and special committees
- Eligibility for participation in member forums and constituency groups
- Invitation to NJHA Annual Meeting
- Advocacy on select issues that complement and are consistent with NJHA policy and core member initiatives/activities
- Legislative and regulatory analysis
- Access to staff for select information, resources and presentations
Education and Information*
- Member discount on continuing education programs
- Ongoing communications via NJHA NewsLink Today and NJHA's web site including members-only sections.
- Complimentary copy of other periodic publications like Financial Status of NJ Hospitals and Directory of State and Federal Legislators
- Listing in and access to the NJHA on-line Member Directory
- Eligible to participate in NJHA Healthcare Business Solutions programs
- Eligible for promotional discounts on NJHA Conference and Event Center meeting rooms
* Select access to NJHA resources and publications as determined by NJHA.
For further information, contact the Member Services Department at: (609) 275-4051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.