Allied members are formally structured, healthcare-related personal membership groups, whose members are providing accessible, affordable and quality healthcare to the communities they serve.
Membership in the New Jersey Hospital Association offers countless advantages. Continuing education, advocacy and representation on select health issues and organization management support services. NJHA Membership gives your professional society a voice in the shaping of healthcare delivery.
(Member benefits extend exclusively to the President of the Allied Member)
Representation and Participation
- Eligibility for appointment to Board of Trustees' standing committees, ad hoc task forces and special committees
- Invitation to NJHA Annual Meeting
- NJHA designated staff person to serve as administrative liaison between the association and the Allied Member
- Participation in special meetings for the allied leadership
- Advocacy on select issues that complement and are consistent with NJHA policy and core member initiatives/activities
- Access to staff for information, resources and presentations
Education and Information*
- Member discount on continuing education programs
- Ongoing communications including NewsLink Today
- Organization listing on NJHA.com
- Access to the NJHA on-line Member Directory
- Member discount on NJHA Conference and Event Center meeting rooms
- Eligibility for administrative services on a fee-for-service basis
* Select access to NJHA resources and publications as determined by NJHA
For further information, contact the Member Services Department at: (609) 275-4051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.