careLearning is a nonprofit organization formed more than a decade ago which is owned and operated by more than 40 state hospital associations including NJHA. These associations work in partnership to offer a comprehensive workforce education management solution to member hospitals with an affordable price and convenient online platform.
Over 280 hospitals and healthcare organizations nationally use careLearning for their employee education needs. Virtually all of these organizations offer the On-Line Health and Safety Compliance Training Series to their employees to meet their Joint Commission/OSHA requirements.
- A powerful underlying database which contains data captured from employee education activity. The database resides at the hospital location and not at careLearning. Participating hospitals maintain ownership and control of this data.
- Capability to track online activity as well as in-service education sessions.
- A utility which easily updates the database with changes in payroll so new staff additions and deletions are accurately updated within the database.
- The ability to develop and publish “private courses” using hospital-specific content. Virtually all participating hospitals utilize this money-saving benefit.
- Ready access with no long-term contractual commitments.
Visit the careLearning Web site: http://www.carelearning.com