Protecting healthcare organizations from excessive unemployment costs is Princeton Claims Management's forte — For more than a decade, PCM has conclusively won nine out of every 10 unemployment claims hearings for New Jersey hospitals.
PCM's dedicated professionals have comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare industry and unemployment law. Your hospital can have expert representation at unemployment hearings with skillful negotiation through the many obstacles that can arise along the way.
- Maintains a track record of a 90+ percent rate of favorable decisions for the employer
- Offers more than 80 years of collective staff experience
- Concentrates solely on healthcare cases
- Advocates on behalf of New Jersey hospitals' interests in the Legislature
- Offers prehearing counseling to employers
- Monitors claims
- Provides expert representation at unemployment hearings
- Manages a trust fund that provides a cost-effective method of financing your unemployment expenses
PCM offers its services to participants in the NJHA Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund as well as on a fee-for-service basis.